2018 Conference Pass Info
Learn what your pass includes for the 2018 AEMCON event.
Full pass details
- 5 days of world-class programming and night events (Wednesday - Sunday).
- Full access to all affiliated night events at venues like HiFi, Broken City, Nite Owl, Habitat, and more (dependant on capacity limits).
- Access to the private networking mixers
- 3 days of conference programming at Calgary's Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre
- A free membership to Alberta Music ($45 value) - If you already have a membership, you'll be automatically renewed
- Full access to the National Music Centre museum all weekend
- The chance to meet and learn from a wide range of internationally recognized producers, label owners, agents, PR specialists, and music industry insiders
- A whole host of goodies and swag in your attendee bags
- Opportunity to meet and trade ideas with the leading figures in Alberta's electronic music scene.
- Access to the AEMCON Marketplace - a community driven day-market featuring local sellers and world-class gear brands
- Much much more
Under 18 Price - $150
If you between the ages of 14 and 18, you are eligible for reduced pricing. Your conference pass includes all day events and all marked all-ages events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a coupon. Attendees below the age of 14 require a adult chaperone and are both are eligeible for the reduced price.
Students (Over 18) - $150
Available to all students of post-secondary schools or students of Beatdrop or the Night Vision Music Academy. Contact email@example.com with a photo of your student ID to get a coupon code.