With just over a month to go until AEMCON 2017 arrives, we've excited to announce we’ve teamed up with Metapop to bring you the official AEMCON remix competition! One of our headliners, Nomine, has offered kindly up his bass heavy weapon, “Grimy Tribe” for remixing. The UK bass producer has previously released quality tracks on respected dubstep labels like Tempa, Sentry and his own signature underground imprint Nomine Sound. He has also just launched his very own online school, educationandbass.online, where producers can go to learn from his years of studio experience. Now here’s your chance to show him what you can do and get discovered in the process!
How To Enter
- Download the Remix Stems for "Grimy Tribe" from Metapop
- Make a remix of the tune using your DAW of choice. All genres are welcome!
- Submit your finished track using the Metapop platform
The Prize Package
We've put together an amazing prize package for those that compete! Enter your remix by October 27, 2017 for a chance to win our exclusive grand prize ($1,500+ value) including: -
- 1 ticket to the Alberta Electronic Music Conference, Nov. 16-19, ($175)
- Komplete Ultimate 11 ($1199)
- A Native Instruments store voucher ($200)
- One-year LANDR Pro subscription ($299)
- Official commercial release on MetaPop to Spotify, Apple Music, Beatport and more
There will also be a smaller runner-up prize which will include a ticket to AEMCON.
Submissions will be reviewed and selected by Nomine himself. Good luck to everyone who competes!
About The Meta Pop Release
The winning remix will be released on the Metapop label. The label contract is split as following: 70% of income generated goes to the original rights holder (Nomine), 15% goes to the remixer and 15% goes to MetaPop. Metapop does not own exclusive release rights to the track, so additional release opportunities are available. If Nomine decides to release the remixes on another label then he will establish a split with the remixer at that time.