With the conference just around the corner, we wanted to let you know about our special Sunday-only pass for those of you who can't attend the full event.
What do you get with your Sunday pass?
- 16 different world-class workshops - including sessions on mixing and mastering, media and PR for artists, getting funded by Factor Canada, music production workflow (with Vespers!), harm reduction, artist management, and so much more.
- The chance to connect with managers, PR agents, label owners, festival curators, talent bookers, and other industry contacts
- An awesome goody-bag with tons of
- Explore the incredible National Music Centre for free!
- A special "Pedal Building Workshop" only open to conference pass-holders
- The AEMCON Marketplace - a jam-packed market place filled with gear vendors, a vinyl swap, and much more
A Special Offer from the National Music Centre
The National Music Centre is running a special offer right now where you can tour the whole facility for only $10! So if you have friends or family who don't want to come to the conference, but still want to check out the National Music Centre, they can join you for cheap!