Accounting may be one of your least favourite activities, but good habits can result in big gains and less headaches. In this session we'll explore what you need to know about setting yourself up as a business and how you can take advantage of the many possible deductibles. Caitlyn Ducasse is a Certified Professional Accountant and will be breaking down the topic and answering audience questions.
- Learn what expenses you can claim when you play shows, produce music, or organize events
- Learn easy systems to keep track of your finances and stay on top of your
- Learn when to take the next step by hiring a book-keeper or accountant
- Learn how to avoid being audited and the best ways to keep the government happy
- Learn about GST and when you need to start taking account of it